The Fast and The Furious film series is very popular among cars and racing lovers. Here I am providing your 5 amazing facts about Fast and Furious film series. It will have 2 fast 2 furious to Furious 7 installment facts. Along with the amazing facts about this series you can also check the Top 10 fastest cars in 2017.
- In the second version 2 Fast 2 Furious Paul Walker have used his own racing car which he had it in real life for the racing. The first scene and the firs car which Paul walker was driving in the movie was actually his own real racing car. He also picked other cars for the movie himself which were used by him in the movie.
- The Race Wars Event at the end of Fast and the Furious was a real race event in which over 15000 real modified racing cars were used and real drivers were driving those cars to participate in Race Wars Event.
- Tokyo Drift was famous for the drifting. And you will be amazed to know that all the drifting scenes were actually filmed with the help of real and expert drives in drifting. These scenes were not computer graphics or animations as we saw in many other movies. But these were actual drifting scenes, I think never happened in any other movie. The car company Toyota donated 4,000 of its high quality tires to use in the film for better drifting and out of these almost 2000 tires were used for drifting.
- The franchise did not asked the Paul Walker to return for the Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift because they believe that Paul Walker is too old now for this movie. But when Vin Diesel turned down this part and said he will not be available for Tokyo Drift then Paul Walker was considered for this film and this film had two complete different scripts. One was for Vin and the second was for Paul Walker and amazingly franchise was not considering Paul Walker in Tokyo Drift but he was still there in Furious 7 and leading the franchise until his tragic death during the production of the movie.
- The cast of the movie never knew what will be the end of Fast Five. This is amazing fact. Michelle Rodriguez revealed in an interview during Fast and Furious 6 that she did’t knew about the twisted end of Fast Five util she watch the movie in theater.